LF: rule #2 - assumption is the brother of all foul ups

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: rule #2 - assumption is the brother of all foul ups
From: "James Cowburn" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 20:26:13 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

LF

Sidebands are back!  I think its caused by my TX getting hot and bothered by struggling at 500.  From cold it txs 50 watts but this soon drops back to around 35, and the sidebands appear.  My sigs are better so having the txfr outside the shack and at the antenna is a vast improvement, but I now need to work on the cooling.

Liquid nitrogen?

Thanks to all for the guidance and suggestions

With best regards

Jim

Dr. James Cowburn