Re: LF: Re: 500kHz attenuation graphs?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 500kHz attenuation graphs?
From: Ian Marsh <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 22:05:17 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

Wonder if this would help. It's a free BBC document on the estimation of LF/MF broadcast service areas. There are graphs for the 200 KHz to 1500 KHz region for differing ground conductivities. It's available at:

http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/rd/pubs/reports/1975-01.pdf

Older editions of the NAB Engineering Handbook at least had graphs for the MW broadcast band if I remember correctly but someone seems to have lifted our work copy and the latest edition is priced at $199.

Cheers

Ian / G4EXD