Re: LF: Re: 500kHz attenuation graphs?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 500kHz attenuation graphs?
From: PETER CLEALL <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 10:56:11 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
below are my rather vague memories, I am sure I have it archived on CD somewhere, but will not have access for several weeks. The information may still be on the web but  had a quick look and could not see it. Maybe contacting Geri direct will help.

Geri DK8KW used to have some useful charts from the time when he was trying to justify an increase in power for the German allocation. The basic curve on the chart was the equivalent of the CCIR information.Then he had the strengths of numerous European signals

regards
peter G8AFN