LF: Re: N-turn TX Loop

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: N-turn TX Loop
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 01:09:24 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=Rkvv5jpnHsDJ0FUU28cKo6NPIT48Db73rnsrtTcH6WCl/pFSlh6cU9QzeTtKHXBYkCZiulIWuL+4ubr8m5BFN9dogle2nSQ17Wo3thFwh9UUT44Q69j53dYdTZKT6riw5PUAZGiFIzQXHyr6gen8/MqJdMEMjkPEb8ZEKAtNbFc= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Piotr I think Laurence KL1X had 2 turns in Oklahoma.(about 100m
periphery)
I think there are other loss problems as you increase the turns. Jim M0BMU
is the expert on that.

Alan G3NYK