Re: LF: G3LDO and EI0CF in eastern Bavaria

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: G3LDO and EI0CF in eastern Bavaria
From: Paul-Henrik <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 15:24:53 +0300
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Ha-Jo, LF

Finbar and me had a "X-band" QSO, EI->OH on 501.9kHz while OH->EI was bridged
with the aid of SMS-messages :) . I had no TX capability on 80m last night as
my inverted-L antenna was set up for wideband RX. I also had Finbar QSP my
"live" SMS-reports to other stations he worked 500/500. This is the reason my
call was mentioned quite a few times on 501.9 last night.

Have to keep the spirit alive on this band somehow while the authorities here
keep on refusing amateur / experimantal access for unmentionable reasons that
are hard to accept.

73

Paul-Henrik / OH1LSQ
Vaasa / KP03SD