Re: LF: Links - Gary

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Links - Gary
From: "VK2ZTO" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 20:35:37 +1100
Sender: [email protected]
G'day Gary,

Unfortunately my nuclear-grade security wall has black-listed "myweb.tiscali.co.uk/" again.

There is something in the transaction which it doesn't like.    This has only happened once or twice a year before - and only with "dodgy" sites with lots of popups, etc.

I have cleared it again but I don't want to keep clearing it in case it is a real concern as I am a bit over-cautious about security issues (OK - a LOT over-cautious...).

Interestingly my "real-time" protection got switched off at the same time.   Probably a coincidence - but worrying.

It is a long time since I tried to debug such a situation (and it wasn't fun...), so I will give up before I start.

Oh well - one unhappy customer out of 1077 is not something for you to worry about...:-)

Thanks for the help.

73 Steve VK2ZTO (VK2XV)