LF: Re: 500kHz propagation

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: 500kHz propagation
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 16:45:24 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

I can copy Russian stns during daytime as far away as UA9 at times on 160 m which is similar to 600m also the MOSCOW stations can copy me on 600m during late afternoon day light on CW. Nothing new about these conditions. This is old hat to experenced MF operators. I have also been copied on 137 khz during daylight hours in the USA ie early evening. using CW.
De G3KEV

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>