LF: Re: Re: Malcontent...

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Malcontent...
From: "VK2ZTO" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 19:22:11 +1000
Sender: [email protected]

G'day Mal,

Still reeling 'em in I see.

I have heard a lot worse said about POME'S from AUS sources over the years.

Nah - I'm not a POME-basher, sorry I can't give you that out. Some of my best friends are POMs. Good bunch of chaps in my experience.

Glad that I am not a POME.

Don't worry - you are not - rest assured you are in a class completely of your own.

de G3KEV now back to pounding the morse key, 20 metres looks good at present.

I hope "morse key" is not a euphemism.....

As the actress said to the ham operator..."Is that a morse key I see in your hand - or are you just pleased to see me ?".... ;-)

Keep throwing out the bait....

BTW - for my own entertainment I have been listening to some Yorkshire accents from the BBC. Don't know whether you are a native speaker of them thar parts, but blimey mate, I thought 'strine was hard for non-Aussies to understand until I heard a Yorkshire accent. If you are a native speaker I can fully understand why you would prefer CW and emails. That mode is excellent for allowing foreign speakers to understand each other - even across counties.

Nice to hook up with you again.

73 Steve