Re: LF: Re: WSPR beacon

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: WSPR beacon
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 00:43:53 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi John,

Im just happy the thing is working tonight, with no 10 hz steps in the frequency , must admit I forgot to change the power level , it was 10 watts at the end of last nights run , but tx power has been 100 watts carrier to the Ae all night ..... erp at a guess round the 100mW mark tops

.The power level It was me , I suggested that the erp be displayed on 500 as the power to the Ae did convey very much inn terms of radiated power ....

G .