Re: LF: LF in VK....

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: LF in VK....
From: "VK2ZTO" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:07:03 +1000
Sender: [email protected]

G'day Alberto,

Crikey - I thought your blushing glow had reached VK !!!!! Woke up to a Martian landscape this morning. Red dust on everything. Massive dust storm has enveloped almost all of NSW. Last time I saw something like this was 40 years ago when I was living about 600km to the west of here. But that was on the edge of semi-desert, not the east coast of Australia.....

Anyway - back to things LF.

Note your modest remarks on ARGO. Well, speaking for myself I haven't felt a need to try other QRSS viewers.

About SDR - I must confess to being in the dark about that. I must swot up on it. When I do I will start from your site.

Keep up the good work.

73   Steve Olney - VK2XV

http://www.djirra.com