LF: Re: Re: 500kHz qrg range

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: 500kHz qrg range
From: "DENNIS EASTERLING" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 12:39:59 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=zx7DNV7LHH+xxE7repDLZwebU59oTBhfG6viYDjCYdYjRBH2CKGc/eBU+AtyQp7jhMt3zJaGtyRvqxYBpTWlg6IRDdnspkoPoOh0I0WLenloCR6M95BwOwR+KbFNqdwSMaHADpSo2u+oL6eMOVg3IR8SaegzkHl7QGA6+WICiKI= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Jim

I think your suggestion to widen rx band a good idea.

73 Dennis M0JXM  (Not the Dennis you had in mind I guess)

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>