Re: LF: Forthcoming GPS jamming exercises/Loran

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Forthcoming GPS jamming exercises/Loran
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 08:38:44 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ozLHIogbaF9qPxfR3BM5MIDmRsUJe2/ve5oLVL2bp6Y=; b=hj64PxcAHrjzuHfpI+5GwE6ZBBTEjhaFIYzfnhWe9jiHmczkM/Mlp2yrIT2En54b+L mM4WHNI4OEq2a0tXhrNVFrrjG3623g9rQq1M7Oo+Piiq4Nmlj7qGFgC9eaZkLXjTYfNE Za1SMu2ym4qz8j0MSgUcTNAvCuvX1b63D20nk=
Sender: [email protected]
Yes, and its a lot more difficult to knock out GPS this way.  A cruise
missile carrying a small nuclear warhead on each of the two (or more
?) ground control stations perhaps :-)

Andy  G4JNT
wobbleU cubed .g4jnt.kom