LF: 137khz RX-Test

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 137khz RX-Test
From: Gerhard Hickl <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 13:12:15 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello all!

I have set up a selectivel level meter (HP) as a LOFER-rx. I can see the
modulation of DCF39 very well but I never receiced any other signal.

So I would need a station close to me (JN88HL) who can transmit on a
predifined qrg (137.7 ?) at a scheduled time to see if my RX is
sensitive enough.

I've spent half of last night staring at the screen but didn't see
anything but the dcf39.....

When i connect the level generator set to -50dbm to some meters of wire,
i can see a clear line on the spectro but i'm not sure if that
sensitivity is enough for real signals...

So if anybody is planning activity on 137 for today, please let me know.

Tnx and 73

de OE3GHB

Gerhard