Re: LF: Siemens D2155

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Siemens D2155
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 17:34:34 EDT
Sender: [email protected]
Many thanks Hugh for this documentation because its very difficult to find it.

Dans un e-mail daté du 25/06/2009 22:52:45 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été), [email protected] a écrit :
Hi Roelof and Nicolas,
I have a manual, and your E-mail has spurred me on to finish scanning it and put it on my web site.
you will find it here:
It is a curious format, 150mm x 220mm folded over in a plastic wallet.
I do not have any circuit diagrams.
The manual contains 17 pieces of paper, there is an "A" side and a "B" side. If there appear to be pages missing in my list, it is because they were blank and I didn't scan them.

Some of the text was quite small to I had to keep the resolution high, otherwise I would have made the files smaller. For a similar reason I have used GIF format, which is better for text and diagrams, than jpg which is better for photos.
I did try using Textbridge to do character recognition, but it was going to take an awflly long time to proof read it and it destroyed the formating.
73
Hugh M0WYE