Re: LF: Siemens D2155

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Siemens D2155
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 12:00:37 EDT
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Roelof, I have a D2155 selective level meter with the W3155 tracking oscillator, I have no documentation but the battery is of 12V 7A

Best regards F4DTL Nicolas

Dans un e-mail daté du 25/06/2009 17:49:05 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été), [email protected] a écrit :
Hello all,

I have received a question from someone who owns a Siemens D2155 selective
level meter.
I have owned one in the past, but it has move on to a good home and I am
not able to check things anymore.

Does anyone now a source for the manual?

Does anyone know the type of the internal battery and the voltage and
current rating?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Best regards,
Roelof Bakker, pa0rdt