Re: LF: Siemens D2155

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Siemens D2155
From: "Hugh_m0wye" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 11:44:48 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Mal,
If your Microsoft Windows is the same as mine (XP or Vista) then when the mouse pointer is hovered over the small picture it will turn into a little magnifying glass and when you click it, it goes back to full size, with scroll-bars to move around the image. But I suggest you save the files to your hard disk and bring them into a drawing program or word processor and look at them / print them in that if you still have a problem. Windows XP has a very good Wizard for printing pictures, and Image Preview can save the GIF files into a wide range of other file types.

You will appreciate that the files are about 3Mbytes each and so if it was all one file it would be about 100Megabytes - it took best part of half an hour to up-load on broadband as it was.

In my e-mail I explained that I tried to reduce to size, but it all takes time and I wanted to get it up on the web as quickly as possible to benefit Roelof.

73
Hugh M0WYE

----- Original Message ----- From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>