Re: LF: 136 kHz - Nostalgia

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 136 kHz - Nostalgia
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 13:50:31 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

The migration has never been evident. Where has the 31 countries gone that were active on 137 khz some years ago, certainly not on 500 khz. The utility stations, although not desireable are not a problem with good RX selectivity and an antenna suitable for the job. If the Japanese make some rice boxes for these bands and the appliance operators get their hands on them then LF/MF will be congested with RASPING NOISE MODES. At present these boxes are home built and too difficult for most to construct.

G3KEV

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>