LF: Re: Looking for HF to LF-Transverter, ... ?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Looking for HF to LF-Transverter, ... ?
From: "Gus" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 11:50:38 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Marco,
there is a very easy and good way to build a transmitting converter or transverter.
For the mixer you have to use 8 diodes and 5 transformer, 1n4148 do the job.
A filter and a simple amplifire and you are in the air.
I build this type and use it now, i have test all mode like AM,SSB,CW WSPR with great sucess in a range of 10-900 kHz with an ICOM tranceiver.
If you are interested or any else, i have made a design and pcb-board.

73 de Gus SM6BHZ

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scholz, Marco " <[email protected]>