Re: LF: Miles per Watt?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Miles per Watt?
From: "Klaus von der Heide" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 10:32:48 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Markus and all,

if the reflector scatters isotropic then we have
the decay of fieldstrength on the ways hence and
forth which has the consequence that the received
energy decays by the inverse of the FOURTH power
of the distance. That was the intrinsic challenge
of the EVE experiment!

This also is the reason why the small distance
changes of our Moon cause 2.3 dB difference in
EME.

73!

Klaus, DJ5HG