RE: LF: 500khz wspr spreadsheet

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 500khz wspr spreadsheet
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 21:46:18 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Rik, LF,

Yes I guessed that possibly some gaps in any reporting may be due to other
activities at the remote station. You probably saw Chris G3XVL had an XP
auto update & PC re-boot. The more distant stations could have had severe
QSB.

Well , I did say it was my first attempt at an Excel chart & it did work for
me & raised some interest & valid feedback. I need to refine the chart with
labels & descriptions if required. I believe we do need some form charting
or tabulation of the reports even if each operator only processes their own.

Regards,

Gary - G4WGT.