Re: LF: 500khz wspr spreadsheet

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 500khz wspr spreadsheet
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 22:02:21 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Gary,

the gap in my data is due to the fact that I was using the RX / antenna otherwise. Just one remark regarding the data: keep in mind that it is SNR (not signal strength). I have my LF antenna at a rather remote location in the garden. Nearest houses, street light and other possible QRM sources are at least 50m from the antenna and at my own house most local QRM sources have been eliminated. This might explain the relative "good" values.

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T

Quoting Gary - G4WGT <[email protected]>:

Hi LF,

I have created a MS Excel spread-sheet for my WSPRing last night. I have
uploaded it to my website as it is too large for the LF group forum. On
three worksheets there is a graph in marker format, a graph in line format &
the data from the five stations who reported to the WSPR Spots page.

It is my first attempt at an Excel chart, please let me know what you think.
It can be downloaded at :-

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/wgtaylor/WSPR01.xls

73,

Gary - G4WGT - IO83QP.