LF: 137 kHz WSPR tests saturday morning

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 137 kHz WSPR tests saturday morning
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 10:24:01 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Greetings WSPR spotters and everyone,

Many thanks for the WSPR activity.

To me, it was a nice way to compare two receiving sites.
The first attempt to receive Jim at DF0WD showed:

0900  -7  0.5   0.137500  0 M0BMU IO91 27

(automatic uploading of spots to
http://www.wsprnet.org/meptspots.php?mode=html&band=2190&limit=50&findcall=&findreporter=&sort=date

was off then, and Jim seems to have gone QRT by now.

At the same period, the SNR received at home (indoor loop) was -20 dB ... 13 dB
less SNR than here at the club station, using the 200 meter wire antenna. What
a difference !
I don't know exactly what the ERP is here at the moment (ground is frozen
still), but comparing Jim's report to the MEPT database, it seems to be in the
same region as M0BMU.

Will keep sending at 25 % TX for a short while now.

73,
  Wolf  DL4YHF ( @ df0wd,  JO42FD) .

Gesendet von freenetMail-
Mehr als nur eine E-Mail-Adresse