Re: LF: OH1LSQ QRSS, F5WK WSPR

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: OH1LSQ QRSS, F5WK WSPR
From: Paul-Henrik <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 22:36:32 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Jim, LF

Thanks for the report! Always good to get them, good or bad. Things have changed
a lot since my last presence on this band, now so much more feedback is
available almost real-time which helps a lot in setting up and evaluating a
system. Back in the 1990's it was more like shooting around in a dark room. My
ATU coil and antenna current meter are the same ones I used back then but
receiver and transmitters have changed.

73's and good luck with the WSPR operation.

Paul-Henrik