Re: LF: Daytime test: OH1LSQ on 136.80kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Daytime test: OH1LSQ on 136.80kHz
From: Paul-Henrik <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 22:30:30 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Markus, LF

Thanks for the "snippet", looks much better than the one from yesterday. A QSO
is possible now, I just have to swap some cables. I suppose the mode would be
QRSS3 anyway and hence below real time performance in swapping TX turns is of
less importance.

Last time I spoke with Reino was one and a half years ago and he said the 136kHz
antenna hadn't been up for quite a while nor did he have any firm plans of
erecting it again in a near future. That is not to say he is QRT forever on
136kHz.

73's

Paul-Henrik