Re: LF: WSPR beacon on 136kHz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR beacon on 136kHz
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 10:52:56 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Jim
You are doing well on 137 khz. There appears to be more acty and reporting than on 500 khz. We all used to do well on 137 across to the USA. There could be a revival on this band, maybe I should fire the TX up and see what is going on.
73 gl de mal/g3kev

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>