Re: LF: 137 NIL

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 137 NIL
From: "dave.riley3" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 07:47:54 -0500
Sender: [email protected]

Noticed same thing here, Paul with e-antennas, so tried this and it serves well from 17.2 kc. to 6 meters. Pulled down all the other wire antennas, no more ground radials or top load wires needed, plus is more quiet on RX. Gets out well on 600M too. 160M, 80M, 30M, it doesn't care where it tunes...
Mostly no de-tuning with snow and wet...  ( maybe 2 kc. )

TNX de Dave @ WD2XSH/17

ref: www.radiocom.net/600M/LOOP1107.jpg

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul-Henrik" <[email protected]>