Re: LF: 137 NIL

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 137 NIL
From: Bill de Carle <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 12:45:14 -0500
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Dave, thanks for the post. Nothing like a discussion about simple antennas which work magically :-) Your sketch shows a short at the point where the 1' wide feedline connects to the loop (if I interpret it correctly). May I safely assume that's an oversight and not some fancy hairpin matching device?