Re: LF: 137 NIL

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 137 NIL
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 14:33:25 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Dave
Although the smaller antennas work I have found the signals are well down compared to the larger wire antennas. My 40 metre resonated loop on 500 Kcs is not as good as the 1/4 wave inv L, also I have noticed small loops in the target direction are well down on the bigger wire antennas. I am talking about weak signal detection.
de mal/g3kev

----- Original Message ----- From: "dave.riley3" <[email protected]>