LF: WSPR beacon on 136kHz - Tips

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: WSPR beacon on 136kHz - Tips
From: "Dave G3WCB" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 21:18:23 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btopenworld.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:Importance:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE; b=ScMUWOQoqD69lVAq0BtDJ3vZTyeMSzw6i2lIpkTW78OAT0nwL+Qu/M57d2+do89PkR5XLyWJAOZTbu1Jct7xCYVDVaUv0Oqf2febTiO1jUtzYMrXeApCf6OjAuVTFoGv90liENPowzv/+VUqDDq9J1ncgvFzNc3iOUfYCnwpu2g= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Piotr, Jim, Marco, Wolf,

Thanks for all the tips - there are plenty of things for me to try. I think Jim
probably identified the main cause - not enough audio level. I was only getting
Jim's signal as a green line on 137 kHz. On 500 kHz it was painting yellow (but
not red).

Thanks for the help,

73, Dave G3WCB IO91RM