Re: *** SPAM ***LF: RE: First Linear data qso G4WGT / G0NBD

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: *** SPAM ***LF: RE: First Linear data qso G4WGT / G0NBD
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 20:25:29 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Ok Gary,

Looks like we are not alone ... hihi

Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 3:59 PM
Subject: *** SPAM ***LF: RE: First Linear data qso G4WGT / G0NBD

Graham, LF,

Thanks for ?Flying The Flag? for me.

I am very pleased to say the least that the transverter worked & that my idea using the TS-440 to compliment the set also worked. Just need to iron out a few wrinkles but making good progress now.

I would also like to thank Graham (G0NBD) for his help & advice during the construction of my project.

I will in due course continue the documentation of my project on the UK500KHZ web site :-

http://groups.google.com/group/uk500khz

Good luck to others who venture on the road to linearity.

73,

Gary - G4WGT.