Re: LF: WSPR Distance

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR Distance
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 23:35:31 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Could you move to 503.835 and see if the frequency separation between
you and Gary cures the decode failures?

yes wspr seems to get a bit confused by the close track .. i see what looks like
imd from the two  close signals

.. Interesting night .. my wspr looks to  of had many false decodes
qrp  has mapped out the skip distance quite well ..

G4JNT is showing  10 db over the noise floor on speclab
looks good enough for a data qso .. with 2 mW erp ?

Power now at 100 watts feed for last 30 mins

G ..