LF: 137

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 137
From: Laurence BY3A-KL1X China <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 15:06:54 -0900
Sender: [email protected]

Thanks for all the signals over my nighttime - excellent - Overall Im very pleased with the results, especially as conditions are really not that good from here towards Eu and Ive seen upto 20dB better at times just in the short period the baby bottle as been poked out of the apartment window.

If thats the case, given my now much better s/n and clear view with the antennae up on the block roof it bodes well for W Europe and perhaps the USA. I slowed the PC to dot 90 given the fade periodicity at the moment but will speed up if required. Ive spotted a flourescent tube which is on +24hr in the elevator room some 20m from the antennae and will attempt to get that off when not in use -

Its nearly time for the Eprobe to be brought down and given a bath - the clear baby bottle housing the eprobe/antennae gets coated in a gray/black sooty and metallic covering in about a week - this does have an slight affect on the performance (!) - sort of giving the baby a bath. .Im less than a mile from a heavy industrial area, and 50m from a major building site so this isnt suprising,.

 Ill post a photo of the antennae on my web page later. Ill be off line from the 6-15th in the UK.

Laurence BY3A-KL1X Tanggu. Tianjian China OM89UA

It’s the same Hotmail®. If by “same” you mean up to 70% faster. Get your account now. =