Re: LF: Re: JT65A and narrow modes

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: JT65A and narrow modes
From: Scott Tilley <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 13:59:12 -0800
Sender: [email protected]

Hi David and All

Although not LF related LASER DXing does share alot of common problems and solutions.

Here's a couple of links to some of the developments in the LASER DX area:
http://mail.rochester.edu/~af006m/LaserScatter.html
http://www.k3pgp.org/laserscatter.htm

I have here a 35 laser diode array at 100mW each that will someday become my laser EME rig... A big project but lots of fun :-)

Hope you find this interesting.

73 Scott