LF: Re: other QRSS stations in jn49ax

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: other QRSS stations in jn49ax
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 01:47:44 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Marco and LF,

the strong lower "Y" was actually my "NM", the real "Y" directly above that is RA3YO. Here is a list of frequencies observed this evening (Jan 4th):

778.65  "RU"  RU6LA
778.26 /.36  "Y"  RA3YO
777.90 /778.00  "NM"  DF6NM
777.45 "WPF"  UA4WPF
776.22 /.32  "AGC"  RN3AGC
776.0  "S"  UA9CS ?
775.50  "WX"  DJ8WX
774.99  "DTL"  F4DTL

As far as I could see, "RU", "Y", "WPF" and "S" were well readable at different times on the Chinese KL1X screenshots. I was also pleased to see that "NM" at least managed to get a few singular dashes across between 21:55 and 22:13.

Many thanks to Laurence for setting up his receiver and triggering all this activity!

Kind regards
Markus, DF6NM in JN59NK