LF: RE: English,grammar etc

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: English,grammar etc
From: Chris Trayner <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 01:07:09 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mal,

> It is hard to be perfect all the time,

I agree. I wasn't trying to take you to task for not being perfect - if it came
across like that, I apologise. My point was that, when we criticise the younger
generation, we should remember that we are imperfect too.

> I suppose this discussion makes a change from Digi boxes and rust razor
> blades hi

Actually, I think the discussions on rusty joint detectors, coherers and your
design challenge which sparked them off were some of the most entertaining for
some time :-)

Best regards,
Chris G4OKW

<<winmail.dat>>