LF: English,grammar etc

To: "rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: English,grammar etc
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 16:33:53 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Chris,
It is hard to be perfect all the time, especially when relying on memory only, no speller checker, and no thesaurus guide. There will be the odd typing error as well. I suppose when you present yourself to the world you must expect some criticism.
Of course every sentence needs a verb, a subject and often an object, then there are SIMPLE and COMPLEX sentences and so it goes on.
I suppose this discussion makes a change from Digi boxes and rust razor blades hi
Be careful though, you might upset someone, it's not difficult on here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
73 mal/g3kev