LF: Re: Re: Re: Re: 500 Khz modes

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Re: Re: 500 Khz modes
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 18:22:18 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Mark.
I refer you to WR07 radio regulations 5.82A that only Radiotelegraphy is to be used between 495 and 505 khz if you dispute this you should address you remarks to OFCOM, also ask them what Radiotelegraphy means to them. I have already asked and you have my answer in other emails.
Quote to them all the rhetroric that you have emailed here about Greek origins of the word telegraphy and dictionaries and let me knoiw how you get on.
We are all waiting, you could well box yourself into a corner, and whereas there is some flexibility at present they might well dictate that only telegraphy is to be used on 500 khz.
G3KEV