Re: LF: Re: whisper

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: whisper
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 17:27:50 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Markus,

thanks for that.
I didnt know where to transmit without upsetting
the audience. so I have chosen the QRG for experiments.
The only problem Ive got here: the QRG is only within 1Hz stable
and I cant find out the reason. The 1000Hz software generated by WSPR,
or the 1500Hz generated by SecLab are absolutely OK like the cw RF
out of the TRC is. when I modulate those tones the RF QRG shows
that unstability. (all long-term measured using a GPS controlled counter).

regards
Uwe/dj8wx

Zitat von Markus Vester <[email protected]>:

Hi Uwe,

I've set an extra strip at the bottom of the Eu grabber to your QRG, and there were purple two minute dashes visible on 136000.3 Hz. Unfortunately the lowest part of the band is now rather contaminated here by FSK sidebands and Luxembourg intermodulation from the fat Budapest telecontrol transmitter.

The attached spectrogram screenshot was caught on Dec 12th around 136320.35 Hz.

Good luck,
Markus, DF6NM

http://freenet-homepage.de/df6nm/Grabber.htm