Re: LF: Re: Admittance

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Admittance
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 18:40:04 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
I haven't looked yet, Alan, but there are Linux simulators/emulators for Texas and Casio programmable calcs and I seem to recollect a program for one of those that could do most of the conversion math including the inversions I think. Gosh, I do seem to suffer from "numb-brain" these days! hi.

73 de pat g4gvw