Re: LF: Re: Admittance

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Admittance
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 01:09:49 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=31q2Ea8xsI2+8bFJN1fD7JP+Kc3m2cMedxf8Qjg3QSz5i6qmyn36DyqydYSMm1QWv+P4Jpvq/fra0QxUwEiw7cYDAqc3Wd75iJVHWdzE4U0ROTsWjY5q4A49RF7juRodPNVtOmtoV57jM65bI6Ag0sFV9FOYgvcIFZ1Rkj3q1FE= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Pat a couple of lines of Python would probably do the job :-))
Alan