Re: LF: Re: Beacons from Eu / UK

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Beacons from Eu / UK
From: Andy - KU4XR <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 17:28:40 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Probably not what you wanted but that is the present status.
136 is fairly quiet over here just now, but it may be the
last good chance to make the crossing for a few years !!

  Cheers de Alan G3NYK

Thanks Alan:

I appreciate your reply, I agree with you, when cycle 24
does actually start producing, the TA LF - DX opportunities
will will become extremely difficult, if not immpossible.
Possibly as the nights get longer, and the TA path is open
longer, If I know someone is on, I can try to listen for them.
I am a monitor only, I have no Part-5 license to transmit.
I will be watching the list for announced activity.
73 to all:

Andy - KU4XR - EM75xr - Friendsville, TN.
  LOWfer Beacon " XR " @ 184.322 KHz