Re: LF: Re: Beacons from Eu / UK

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Beacons from Eu / UK
From: "Warren Ziegler" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 09:57:21 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=H/hLdxC8AvDwenPICQyaMpYc9yaVFA3MXLB2Ek+8ehw=; b=bCzXBfx+DPIHFAkvn/1/CPQ7/k44sqb/+uoQK+bTmiwOJewad1cOWwB8Wv0vHLs3ru 4Yny2DXvoF/mJe6VQWCLzXRCAVwHAEiTLaQ8kgmbM1eTfGkRC/OFJh4JSwVq1096aNhT sCuSjOhrgifsWfLuTalrLoddE2H3DnohFmWzA=
Sender: [email protected]
Jean-Pierre,

   Patience please!  The WD2XGJ  ATU is almost ready - this time I
have silver plated the components for good conductivity.
WD2XGJ should be back on 137 soon!

73 Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ

--
73 Warren K2ORS