Re: LF: Re: 3C85/90 Toroids

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 3C85/90 Toroids
From: Paul-Henrik <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:41:16 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello!

Have a look at Ferroxcube (Philips) cores of 3F3 material. As far as I can
interpret datasheets for these, they should work fairly well as transformers up
to 500kHz with a DC component and up to 1MHz without DC.

I think Gus/SM6BHZ has been using these on at least 500kHz and can perhaps
report on success/failure here.

73's

Paul-Henrik / OH1LSQ