LF: 506.500KHz signal.

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 506.500KHz signal.
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 16:44:58 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Jay, LF,

Thanks for the info, it certainly looks like it is your signal as the
pattern of CW looks to fit the time scale.

As I can only send small clips to LF which will not show the time at the
bottom I will send the complete SpecLab capture from this morning at 0310utc
& maybe you can confirm or deny it !!

Perhaps a QRSS03 periodically may be a good way of a positive ID. The
grabber is usually running 24/7.

Cheers,

Gary - G4WGT.