LF: RE: /16 on the air 505.10kc CW mode

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: /16 on the air 505.10kc CW mode
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 13:12:59 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mike, LF,

I have attached part of a saved grab taken at 0405utc showing the best shot
of a beacon type signal. The signal first appeared very weakly at 0033utc &
faded out at 0417utc showing periodically between these times with QSB.

Was there a signal transmitted on this frequency? As it does look very much
like a beacon. I have no frequency list for US beacons in that frequency
band.

The continuous line seen on the grab is I think from a neighbours TV.

Cheers,

Gary - G4WGT.