Re: LF: AOR 7030 replaced

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: AOR 7030 replaced
From: "Johan H. Bodin" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 20:43:40 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Roelof Bakker wrote:

I have a PERSEUS DSR which uses DSP techniques for filtering, demodulation, AGC etc. However the AGC can be turned off and it is an excellent tool for weak signal work.

Agreed!
In addition to the Perseus original software, there are other SDR programs that support the Perseus hardware directly, Alberto's Winrad, Leif's Linrad, Wolf's Spectrum Lab and perhaps a few other (more to come, for sure). Beeing a QRP addict who loves soldering, I am very reluctant when it comes to buying a ready made "appliance" but I'll *never* regret purchasing my Perseus!

73
Johan SM6LKM