Re: LF: PSK31 on 500kHz?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: PSK31 on 500kHz?
From: "John P-G GM4SLV" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 13:40:30 +0100 (BST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hello chaps, LF,

Although my planned linear tranmitter is still on the perpetual drawing
board, I can certainly provide remote decoding facilities, over a nice
long path, the longest you'll get in the UK. In fact I'm probably further
away than most of F/DL/PA is, from you point of view, at 700-1000km I'd
guestimate.

I'll keep an eye out for when you start your PSK31 tests.

Of course you can also keep a lookout for your signals at:
http://www.gm4slv.org/grabber2.htm

Cheers,

John GM4SLV
IP90GG