Re: LF: RE: SK6RUD audible on 499.97kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: SK6RUD audible on 499.97kHz
From: Paul-Henrik <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 11:10:37 +0300
Sender: [email protected]
Victor, LF

The transmission was regular CW, sequence starting with "VVV". The signal sounds
like there is a very slight but noticeable chirp on it. As the keying is active
most of the time it is hard to see on a waterfall if weak. Look for three small
jumps in frequency appearing at begin or end of each cycle. I should have saved
a few Argo screens of this "footprint" but forgot to do so.

73's

Paul-Henrik