Re: LF: Rad Com / critical mass etc

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Rad Com / critical mass etc
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 09:44:41 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
David is quite wrong in thinking that any lack of technical articles
in RadCom is because the Editor wants a quiet life. There is almost
no backlog of construction articles, but many on expeditions etc. I
am certain that the Editor would be delighted to receive one on
500kHz, or almost any other subject for that matter. The best
approach in the first instance is to contact the Technical Editor
(and former Acting Ediitor), Giles Read.

Mike, G3XDV