Re: LF: Loran C

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Loran C
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 21:45:10 -0400
Sender: [email protected]

LOL John,

And I'm sure quite a few of us remember that the Home Office used to have responsibilities in the licensing process!

I'm beginning to understand the significance of the number 42! What I cannot understand is that the cafe a the end of the universe does not appear as a POI on my satnav. Perhaps it has been detained for further questioning by the thought police :)

73 de Pat g4gvw
QTH Near FELIXSTOWE, UK

Thought for today:

What politicians do for science, hopefully science will do for them one day!